Currently we accept two methods of payment for online shopping. Invoice, and PayPal. All of these options allow you to pay with credit card, however PayPal is instant and you are taken to PayPal website to complete your transaction in a secure environment. You do not need to sign up with PayPal to use this method. With an invoice we will post out the books and a Tax Invoice and then you can make payment, although you are able to print out your order and pay with EFT, Credit Card or by cheque. The following steps will guide you through our payment system.
Please note the following steps must be followed for PayPal to work successfully.
1. Select "Submit Order & Pay with PayPal (we receive your order immediately)" - We have received your order, even if you don't pay
2. Enter your PayPal account details and follow prompts.
If you DON'T have a PayPal Account follow these steps.
1. on the left hand side of the screen there is a "continue" button - this is small and can be overlooked - you don't need a paypal account to pay.
2. Enter your details and follow the prompts
3. Finish transaction
PAY ON INVOICE
Should you wish NOT to pay with PayPal we are always happy to invoice you.
1. Select "Invoice" this submits your order for processing - We have now received your order
2. Print out your order
now able to pay by the following ways
Option 1. Bank account details are now visable - you can pay with direct deposit
Option 2. Email/Ring with your credit card payments (we prefer a phone call as emails can go astray, if you wish to email we suggest sending 2 emails with half the details in each email).
Option 3. Wait until your items arrive and then pay by one of the above methods.
Please contact us if you have any queries regarding our payment systems. We are trying hard to make our website as user-friendly as possible!